UK National Insurance Rebates

If you are working in the UK, you probably know that deductions are usually made from your salaries as contributions to the National Insurance. Part of these deductions is then forwarded to the state pension scheme. What you might not be aware of, is the fact that this is and you are allowed to have you funds directed to your personal pension plan (you are not allowed to take this money in form of cash.)

Since most people leaving the UK are unlikely to come and claim their pension from the state, it makes a lot of sense for them to transfer their contributions to the personal pension schemes. The good thing about personal pension plans is that you have a lot of flexibility in following them up compared to the state-run pension scheme.

Concerning the application for this transfer to take, you do not need to be making this request year in, year out. You just need to do it once and then the process will be automatic in the following years.

For a person leaving the UK, you will need to provide proof of the fact that you are planning to leave the UK for good. Once you can provide proof of this, you will then be able to get your money in cash so that you can start life somewhere else.

Tags: ,

YouTube Videos in WordPress Plugin by SpotOn Search Engine Optimization